Megan Fox and Brian Austin Lean’s “Peaceful Coparenting Relationship” | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com - Africa Matters

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 12, 2021

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Lean’s “Peaceful Coparenting Relationship” | Entertainment News – Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Lean have a “peaceful co-parenting relationship.”

The pair split in 2019 and filed for divorce the following year. At first it was a tense relationship, but we worked hard to remain friendly for our children, Noah (8 years old), Bodhi (7 years old) and Journey (4 years old).

Sources told E! News: “Things are calm and going very smoothly. Brian accepts that his relationship with Megan is completely over and goes on. This allows for a much more peaceful co-parenting relationship. Will be. “

Both Brian (47) and Megan (35) have moved into a new relationship. Megan associates with her “Midnight in the Switchgrass” co-star Machine Gun Kelly, 31, and Brian is loved by professional dancer Sharna of “Dancing with the Stars.” Burgess, 36 years old.

The insider said, “They still have something to come up with, but it helped because he was so happy with his life and his relationship. They all adapted well to this situation. ing.

“Children like to spend time with both their parents and their loved ones. Everyone is doing much better.”

Meanwhile, Megan recently revealed that her “life has changed” after seeing the movie “Jonah Hex” for the first time.

The actress had never seen the 2010 superhero Western because it was panned by critics, but when she happened to come across while filming “Rogue” in South Africa, she decided to go along. And it gave her an epiphany who vowed to stop hiding.

She said: “I took all the crystals and set up my little temple in my room. I turned on this huge TV, and” Jonah Hex “turned on. It was, and it was panned in the press. That should have been terrible.

“I had never seen it because another actor told me not to do that. That is, I was crucified for the movie.

“But something came to me and I said, f *** That, I’m bravely looking at it.”

“I had this incredible breakthrough, and I lived in a voluntary prison for a long time because I had others tell me who I was and who I wasn’t. I saw him out. I was hurt so I hid.

“That night I got up and promised I couldn’t live another day out of fear. When I got home, my life changed completely.

“I divorced and started doing more work. After all, Corson[MGK]And literally everything exploded from there.[MGK)andthenliterallyeverythingexplodedfromthere”[MGK)andthenliterallyeverythingexplodedfromthere”



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3i1rmUC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad